Children from all over Sonoma County and the Bay Area have been coming to get their haircut at Lions & Tigers & Hair since 1998. We pride ourselves on "Old School" values, family friendly environment and an experienced haircutting staff.
This is what you and your child will experience while at Lions & Tigers & Hair, and the reasons families come back time after time.
- A unique and playful jungle inspired ambiance
- Hands on, use your imagination play toys in our play area. No electronics, no videos!
- Caring, experienced and talented haircutting team
- Displays of creative, beautiful and useful hair accessories
- Top of the line hair care products from Original Sprouts Organics, Babo Botanicals and Biolage
- A prize with every haircut for the kids of stickers and toys, but never candy!
- A GREAT HAIRCUT AND A DELIGHTFUL HAIRCUTTING EXPERIENCE!
How do I know when my child needs their first haircut?
There will always be family and friends telling you when you should get your child's first haircut. The wives tales of " cut it and it will grow quicker and thicker", or " First birthday, first haircut". Let us answer that question for you and put the tales to rest.
You know your child's is ready for a haircut when:
- They are constantly swiping the hair out of their face.
- The growth pattern is in different lengths. Wings over the ears, and a tail in the back for example.
- More food goes in their hair instead of in their mouth.
- Stranger: “She is so cute, what is her name?……Parent: ”Johnny.”
- Hair brushing takes an hour and the tangles still aren’t out. And the tears that come with it.
- 2 words….” Baby Mullet”.
Baby’s First Haircut: If you tell us “we want very little cut off, still want our baby to look like a baby.”…no worries, that’s exactly what we will do. We call this “just a dusting”!
Got Tangles? You will be amazed what a healthy trim can do. Also, a good tangle brush and spray in detangling solution, we can hook you up!
We love the long hair look, whether it’s a boy or a girl. After their 1st haircut, keeping it trimmed at least 2-4 times a year ( we suggest once every season, keeps you on track) is always a good idea to keep it healthy and beautiful instead of knotty and straggly.
The Lions & Tigers & Hair experience will deliver not only a great 1st haircut & experience, you will also take home a 1st haircut certificate, a saved lock of your child's hair and a picture to commemorate the occasion.
Have questions or interested in making an appointment? Click here or call us at 707-773-3711
Lions and Tigers and Hair is pleased to announce the launch of our new and improved website. You can now Book A Haircut online, get information about up and coming Events, find out answers to "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ). You can even learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we do it. Follow our new Blog for great information.
We truly hope that you will enjoy the new added features. Please take a minute to sit back and enjoy our new site at www.lionsandtigersandhair.com. Have fun!
Help your school, club, or organization earn some much needed funds for your programs and activities!
Two schools, clubs, or organizations are chosen per month to participate in the Haircut & Donate program at Lions & Tigers & Hair.
Lions and Tigers and Hair is the gracious recipient of yelps 2015, "People Love Us On Yelp" award. Thank you, everyone, for all your kind words. You are the reason why we do what we do.
See what they're saying...
We are proud to announce Lions and Tigers and Hair first ever video. See what we are all about in a quick fun clip.